Words without Borders; The Home of International Literature

Words without Borders; The Home of International Literature
Check out an interview with Rwandan Writer Scholastique Mukasonga

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fruitvale Station






I  saw Fruitvale Station last night. WOW! I am so exhausted trying to protect my own son that I am just about smothering him and myself.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3445_162-57594533/fruitvale-station-recreating-a-tragic-loss-of-a-life/


Philly's own crusading/activist lawyer Michael Coard will lead a discussion on Fruitvale Station at the Bryn Mawr Film Institute. A recommendation from Juliet Goodfriend, BMFI's President: Fruitvale Station is perhaps the most affecting and interesting movie I’ve seen all year. It succeeds in bringing you inside the lives of people whom we all should know better than we do.

See the acclaimed drama at BMFI starting this Friday. Join Michael Coard, Esquire, for a discussion following the 7:00 pm screening on Monday, July 29.

http://www.brynmawrfilm.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment